So, now too the business of me bitching! My man and I have a double date tonight with some co workers of he's and let me say we have had a double date before with em. AND I didn't like them. But I agreed to have another cuz we were going to movies. Don't have to listen to em or talk to em, sounds like a win to me. Well, Ive been saying TMNT all week and other movies that Im down for. Well, this is why I am in time out now. My man has told me the day of what movie it is. The stupid i don't care to know whole title movie, Galexy something who cares!!! I don't wanna see it and Im now beyond pissed and am wanting to buy a bottle of wine so I don't go off on him or the two retards! But I won't cuz me drunk on wine makes me say what I want with out caring about others feeling. But I promise you that they will know I hate the decision of their movie pick and I'm done doing double dates with them!!!!! I wanna scream so bad.hahahahahahahahahaha.
Okay rant about that can go on and on so i will end this blog on that high note.
Boston out! love you Arizona
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.