Sunday, July 6, 2014

Hi my dear friend.....

I know there is a lot going on with you right now, and I know you will share with me when you're ready... I'm here when that time comes.

I wanted to share one of my favorite bible passages with (a little cliche, but it means a lot to me...) Proverbs 31:25- She is clothed with STRENGTH and DIGNITY, and she LAUGHS WITHOUT FEAR of the FUTURE.  I think it fits perfectly with everything I have seen you deal with the last 5 years of our friendship and continue to do so.

I am typing this listening to the waves crash on the beach.... they come in and they go... it never ends and its so encouraging.  No matter what comes in to our lives, our troubles will always leave and there is a chance for growth, understanding and learning.

I love you sister!


Love,
Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.