OCTOBER! Say what…… How time flies! I gotta say this now before I forget, I did a survey just a lil while ago. And Im now in the category of 25-30! Say WHAT! I was completely offended by this. haha. Damn you Bath and Body Works.
Reason why I was on Bath and Body Works why you ask. I was getting stocking stuffers for my Clan of siblings I have. Ended up saving 48 ones! lol. I caught the "Christmas" bug because damn Mass has already started its Fall and next thing I know it'll be Winter and ill be trying to play catch up. After my lil day of spending tho I am good for a few weeks, ha.
Im literally wrapping in a blanket with sweats and a hoodie drinking tea with music playing in back round, waiting for the new episode of Criminal minds.
I was thinking of you and your mom earlier, I have a lil idea on what I wanna get your mom. Nothing crazy just a lil something that shows that I do appreciate all you guys do. Truly blessed to have you in my life. Even so far away it feels like your just down the road. Properly cuz I Facebook stalk you!
Nothing new has really happened, I fell down a flight of stairs a few weeks back and Im still trying to recover from that. I get flash backs mostly. But no worries Im in the works in getting Health and Dental insurance again. I know I know its been over a year I should have it. But in all honesty Ive been lazy with it and who can offered a good plan. But after that fall something was knocked back into me. I could of really been hurt.
Any who I laugh at how you might shake your head at how I write. You adding your own punctuations. chuckle.
Alright my love Have a beautiful night and amazing rest of week! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.