It has been two months since we last wrote to each other, and since I know you are at home sick :( I figured I would give you a nice surprise when you wake up!
This weekend was hub's annual "Weekend off" with his buddies. He was gone the last couple of days and finally had to come home today because he missed us just too darn much. I think its cute! The kids have been driving me bananas the last couple of days and that is even with my mom helping out so much. I wouldn't have survived without her. We didn't get nearly as much done as we originally planned, but it was nice just chatting and relaxing with her.
This week is a big week for me, first week back at home with the kids, subbing in superboy's class twice while his teacher does conference preps, carpet cleaning on Wednesday (thanks to Groupon), and my hair colored on Thursday! I was able to sell some crafty stuff to pay for it! Yippee!
Little princess starts dance class in two weeks, so my mom and I ordered her leotard and ballet slippers tonight- adorable! I can't wait to send you a picture. And super boy starts baseball first weekend of March. He is going to be hitting grand slams left and right!
My birthday is in just a couple of weeks! YIKES! And we are having a little informal party, with yummy cake and drinks! We are also going to play cards against humanity. Kind of like apples to apples, but more adult and more fun! Can't wait! Hubs and I are also going to Temecula to go wine tasting for both of our birthdays..... FUN! Leaving the kids behind and spending 2.5 days just the two of us!
Diet starts this week.... wish me luck!
I LOVE YOU, write more, love more!
Phoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.