Wow how fast the weekend has gone! Spent my saturday in bed while Mr. slept, I had work that evening til lil pass midnight. That 8 hours of work money was spent in one Sunday full of errands. haha
The wind howled all night as I heard the branches scrap across the house and wind steep into the cracks of the window ceil. I woke up and had a peaceful time at church, its the only time in my week that I stop my mind from all stress and just sit and build my faith that all will be okay here in Boston. Dropped clothes off at laundry mat, theres goes some money. Made a stop at store for cleaning products and hygiene items, money again. Then there was the grocery store and boom money all gone!!! But fridge and cabinets are full, and house has items for cleaning and now we have fresh items to smell fresh. smile.
Thanksgivings is coming up so fast! But honestly Im more excited for your visit. Superboy is in karate! how amazing. I'll have to get a lil video of him in action. Princess should do ballet or something. I swear when I have a kid or ONLY TWO TOPS ill put my girl in yoga and my boy in of course sports but both will play a instrument. like piano or the violin.
Anywho drinking my tea and waiting for Mr. to get home from his visit with giggling girls. Love you and now at this moment you are sick hope you feel better and maybe work up a sweat, wink, and it'll clean you all up.
LOVE YOU like white girl crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.