Sunday, November 24, 2013

Late night writing

     Wow AZ its been WEEKS sense my last blog! I really need to start keeping what I want to write about in blog in my notes. Things come up and I go to text you and then I’m like “no ill put it in blog” haha well that hasn’t happened. Tonight Im working til 1 maybe 2am with second family while they attend a wedding.
   
     Its been lil over a week of me drinking a tinytea detox. I feel great, my energy level has improved in ams. Enough that I don’t have to drink large cups of coffee til my heart is pounding! The weather is pretty chilly so coffee or tea is great in the ams. The weather here in Mass is a AZ winter. Once the snow comes im totally am hibernating.
   
    This coming week is Thanksgiving, gunna go to Mr’s parents house then once his off work we are gonna go to our friends family’s house. Thinking of making a pumpkin pie, banana bread, and some kind of side dish. I swear they call it the freshman 15 well theres a winter 15 too. This is the first year I wont be doing Black Friday, gotta work. No biggie tho.
   
    And whats following the week after that……YOU and your mom!!! Gotta still inform my boss that I wont make it to work on Thurday and Friday. Smile. We gotta take pictures and catch up on so much. Ive quiet smoking but never wine. Hahah. Or Mojitos! I was gonna hire someone to clean my house but seems like around here I should of made a appt a week ago which is fine ill go buy supplies and spend a day doing it myself. I swear tho not having a washer n dryer can be such a drag sometimes. My laundry is over flowing and am dreading on spending 25bucks to get em cleaned.
   
     So, maybe its just a today thought but I was thinking of dying my hair a darker brown. I also miss my tan, Im so white! Ive already found a salon that I might try out. My paranoia has me thinking skin cancer, and winkle skin with hands that look super old. But tan skin makes me look 8pounds lighter, haha so I might take my chances. Lol.

     Okay so anywho, quick idea is you bring the Elf and we take pictures with it so your ahead of the game for Christmas. We can take it on the tours with us. Haha. Ive already started my Xmas list and gotta get it put out there to the people. Hope the kiddos are doing great! I love and miss you guys. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.