Thursday, October 10, 2013

Missin my Phoenix

     Hi its me again you know boston! So, ive been looking around trying to find a Castle kind of place. Couldnt find one so I went to the internet, and have found Lingerie Diva! Its a great place and has amazing prices. Already put in a order, getting us some dice, a nurse outfit and edible paint! Just cant keep my hands off of Mr. and love to keep it hot and heavy. 
     
     Today Mr and I spent the afternoon together before he starts work full time. Had to get some pants altered at his old suit shop. Yes he has a suit shop! Classy. Then he took me to a lil independent cookie shop. The lady was all "Hi" like in a way she knows him of course. And goes is this your wife? I immediately was "NO!" he gave me a weird look. "Im just here for a cookie" what a fat girl I am. 

     Today at work I wore my black skinny jeans and of course no underwear. Well, at one point my pants sorta were below my butt crack when I bent over. The lil one came from out of no where behind me and goes "I see your butt" as she's saying this her finger is in my butt crack! 

     Gotta start dinner now just wanted to give you the low down of my day. Love you.
                                                  XoXoXo
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.