Saturday, October 5, 2013

Fall is upon us

Hi my beautiful Phoenix! The big move has happened and the new living has begun. I hope it all went smooth as could be, just remember everything has a happy ending. Its Saturday and I have gone grocery shopping without Mr. so I got more stuff that I enjoy. smile. Mr. has the giggling girls this weekend so I have the house to myself, my friend is coming down to visit this weekend. Help me put together guest bedroom and we are gonna treat ourselves to carving pumpkins and drinking a liquor beverage straight from the bag. Yes I said bag! 

So, theres a special spot I love to sit in the living room, its comfy has great view of tv and has a place for my drink, (thats currently dunkin coffee). Well, just this week I heard some noises coming from the secret midget door behind my chair. I went to investigate and found nothing. From time to time Id hear it again. I have come to the conclusion that I have a mouse that likes to solo party. Ive tried plenty of times to catch it in action and never once have I. So, Im 100% positive that we have a ghost mouse. As long as he stays away from me and leaves our stuff alone the treaty is in action. 

Nothing new has really happened to me sense my last post, Mr came home and found himself a new job so thats Aaaamazing. Loving it cuz this girl wants to go shopping this Xmas. Well, and theres some improvements that need to be done around house and purchases to be made before you come for a visit.  Well, I guess I should get back to being a coffee addict as I try to unpack still. 
                        Love you greatly! *Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.