WOW AZ could you guys get enough rain!!! Here's its been pretty cool outside which is great cuz not having central air my house gets hot when its hot. Sense Mr. said we didnt need window AC's in I'm living on my prayers that it stays cool. teehee. So, its been 4 days sense he has left for his THREE month long training. Forest Ranger girlfriend I am now and let me tell you its not been so easy. Besides the fact that he can be the strong silent type its lonely not having him around. Ive needed him for his pure manly strength that I so desperately lack. We bought a new tv stand before he left and we found our selves never bringing it up. Well, this lil brunette had to do it her self. I gave myself a pep talk all day at work before coming home and doing it. So let me give you some details on this tv stand in a box. It was taller then I was and wider then me too but in my head that didnt mean shit. Well, I pulled it out my car okay, my pep talk helped me greatly. I then had to bounce it back and forth left first then right to slowing make it to four stairs to go inside house. Layed it down and pushed it up. I then became very scared for myself cuz I still had Three flights of stairs left to reach our place. Okay from there i made it up half way to the first flight and box found it self on me as i was stuck against wall and it. Cried a lil as I cursed Mr. in my head for leaving me. Who does he think I am!!! haha. I then grabbed my "balls" and pushed it down onto stairs again climbed over it and went up stairs grabbed a knife and cut that box open and took pieces of it up stairs. This AZ is how i got tv stand up stairs!!! At last trip second floor neighbor came in and was like do you need help. I smiled and was like "no but its great to meet you" as i introduced myself and cursed that damn woman. That tv stand now has the first two steps done and rest is just sitting scattered in living room.
Second week of work and I really like the lets call them Somerset sisters. We do plenty of arts and crafts. Today we played in water sense it was alil humid and went for walk to this Bakery. This Bakery is my new fatty heaven. I overloaded Somerset girls with sugar and then by my surprise ;) it was time for me to go home.
This weekend is my first drill with my unit. Saturday is the MP ball so this Forest Ranger girlfriend is dressing up and going home with herself. I miss you and ur two midgets and of course Mr.I don't like crushed ice. haha.
Travel Kisses and Hugs, Boston
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.