Dear Boston,
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. That's how I feel right now. Not only am I working more hours, but moving just about takes the cake. I LOVE my job, and am thrilled to be working more, but it is taking a toll in how tired I am this week because of the stress of this move. I know its for the best, but at every turn I feel like we are hitting roadblocks. Tonight, when we got to the storage unit, the hubs was like "why are we keeping all of this stuff?" and I just about lost it. I know its just "Stuff" and that it is a lot of money to keep the unit, but its our stuff. I know you would understand exactly how I feel. I feel a little lost without you here... knowing you won't be coming over that night or next week is sad. I know its hard right now for you... but it is a huge adjustment. Mr and you have to establish connections and routine now that you are actually living together. That's so important! You guys are both so used to being just one person, and now you're two + the giggling girls. When you get a job and school starts, it will move a lot faster and be easier! I just know it!
Little princess has been grumpy this week- she has a deep grumbling cough, and doesn't seem to be sleeping very well. Super boy is getting SO excited for his party next week! We got all of the decorations we needed last weekend, and so far, we have a joker, Darth Vader and Mr. Penguin! It will be awesome! I can't wait to share the pictures with you!
I love you girl, and think about you daily!
"She is clothed in strength and dignity, and laughs without fear of the future." Proverbs 31:25
Love,
Phoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.