Monday, September 16, 2013

Rolling on the floor laughing Boston

Crushed ice... Andrew was so convinced it was you, or me playing a joke on him! Teehee! Your new little girls are adorable! I love the pictures you post and that you are getting crafty with them! How much fun. I can't wait to go to the new fave fat bakery... you know how this girl loves her baked goods.  

This week I am prepping for the Dr Seuss baby shower on Saturday for T and her baby boy to be.  It will be so much fun! I've already started working on putting stuff up and making some surprises for her.  It is a bitter sweet moment for me, as this will be the last party I host at this house.  Exciting, but sad at the same time.  

So far, the house is still plodding through the steps. Hopefully, everything continues to go smoothly.  Our close of escrow is October 10th.  Please pray that nothing goes wrong!! Big fat check coming our way... I am SO EXCITED to pay off those bills!!! I picked the new counter tops and paint colors for the cabinets and walls... it will be shabby chic! So much fun!

When you get a chance check out Escala... its a women's music group that is AWESOME! 

I love you dearie... excited for your BIRTHDAY this week!!!! WOOT WOOT.  

Ill talk to you soon... 

Love, 
Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.