Dear Boston,
I hope you're trip is everything you hoped it would be. I love the pictures you posted of the garden and those beautiful flowers! I also hope you are getting time to your self to relax. I know its been stressful lately, so enjoy these precious moments.
Super boy started church camp this week, its been nice to have the mornings with just little princess. We have been running errands and preparing for the baby shower next weekend. She hasn't been feeling well so I've been trying to keep it mellow. I also am totally at the point where I just want to say NO to everything. Sounds harsh, but I am just so busy. This week there hasn't been one minute to sit down. I am coaching super boy's soccer clinic for the next two weeks, while working and juggling little princess. I can't help it right now because its the typical summer craziness, but I am hoping that by the fall things will settle down into a routine. Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays I will work, Tuesdays are Mom's group days, and Fridays are off/fun days. I am trying to go to a bible study in there somewhere, and super boy starts school Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. We will see, we will see.
Anyway, this is the first of what I hope will be an account of our lives, as we know it, from opposite parts of the country. Daily thoughts, weekly tidbits, whatever floats your fancy. I will miss you dearly when you move, but I know our lives will continue to intertwine. You are my sister.
Love,
Phoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.